Call for abstracts
submit abstract to present your research during CRATER 2023 conference and be part of the event
Early registration (extended)
Post deadline submission (only posters – extended)
What you will need to submit?
- Author(s) information
- Indicate the presenting author
- 500 characters abstract for technical review
- Keywords used in search for your paper
- (optional) Up to two-page manuscript for review and for publication on the conference webpage, prepared as a PDF that includes:
- Authors and their affiliations
- Contact email
- Supplemental information:
- Description of purpose
- New or breakthrough work to be presented
- Supporting images/tables/figures
Manuscript templates files:
- Microsoft Word – click here to download the file
- LaTeX – click here to access the template from Overleaf
All submissions will be evaluated by the Conference Chairs and Scientific Committee of the conference
How to submit?
- Prepare your submission following the guidelines stated in the previous section
- You may submit more than one abstract, but submit each abstract only once
- Submit your abstract using the form available here – registration.icter.pl/questionnaire
- If you want to update the abstract or correct it – please upload it again. We will use the latest submission.
- Please note, that one person can present only one contribution during the conference.
Questions? You can contact the local organizing committee by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org